You must apply for Emrill Careers in Dubai. An extensive number of job applications are being offered by Emrill Integrated Facilities Management Services LLC which is an award-winning company in UAE with over 7000 employed staff. It is looking for smart, young, dynamic, energetic individuals for the following positions listed below. All the vacant positions need to be filled with UAE experience and relevant qualifications. For more details, read the necessary information below for details.
|Company Name||Emrill Integrated Facilities Management|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Assistant Call Center Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Asst. Facilities Manager (Home Maintenance)||Dubai||View & Apply|
- Head of Soft Services preferably Degree/Post Graduate in any discipline with having 5 years of Senior Managerial experience in Soft Services within the FM industry. Moreover, BICS Certified would be preferred also.
- Head of HSEQ preferably Diploma in the HSEQ or any equivalent with having over 10 years of on-site experience in HSEQ Management. Furthermore, NEBOSH NGC or IGC Certified would be highly considered for sure.
- Candidate’s availability inside UAE in order to make them eligible.
How To Apply For Multiple Emrill Jobs?
Some important questions are raised by the employer for eligible and non-eligible candidates. So you have to take a look before applying.
1) Do you have Middle East work experience?
2) Do you speak basic English confidently?
3) Have you earned a high school or graduate degree?
If you have accomplished everything listed above then we would request you to send us your complete CV along with your recent photograph in the following email below. And in case you are not familiar with making a perfect resume. Then the following piece of content will help you in this regard. Check out Useful Tips on How to Make a Perfect CV. Also, don’t forget to mention the position as a subject line while applying