SBI Recruitment 2022 | 641 Channel Manager Facilitator
State Bank of India has invited applications for 641 Channel Manager Facilitator .
The online application process was started on 18th May 2022, and the closing date for the Online application process on 07th June 2022. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Bank @sbi.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post on the specified date and that their particulars are correct.
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Vacancy Details-2022
Posts Name No.of Vacancy Channel Manager Facilitator- Anytime Channel 503 Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channel 130 Support Officer- Anytime Channel 08 Total 641
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Recruitment 2022
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Academic Qualification:
- Candidates should be retired officers from SBI.
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 60 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 63 Years
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done & Interview will be conducted for those candidates.
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Salary:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.36,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.41,000/-
SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Careers Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC/ Category they are required to pay the application fee of RS.750/- via Online mode.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
How to apply for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator & Other Posts Notification?
- Visit www.sbi.co.in
- Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Then open the “Advertisement No. CRPD/RS/2022-23/07” placed below the description “Engagement of Retired Bank Staff on contract basis- Anytime Channels”.
- Click on “Download Advertisement”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link placed below the job description.
- Open the link “Click for New Registration” for first time registration.
- Enter basic, educational & experience details.
- Upload necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- “Submit” the duly filled application form
FOR DETAILED NOTIFICATION https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jKTWVL_j3cm22utM_o0Mtmze5IlWLRLx/view?usp=sharing
FOR APPLICATION https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-rs-2022-23-07/apply
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 | 400 Posts
- Gulfjob | Urgently Hiring A Leading Company’s Engineer – Qatar