Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) invites online applications to the posts of trade apprentice vacancies.
Hindustan Copper Ltd is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturer.
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel
- Welder (G&E)
- Turner / Machinist
- AC and Refrigeration Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanic)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mate (Mines)
- Passed 10th class Examination under 10 + 2 system OR its equivalent
How to Apply
Step I: Apprenticeship Registration
- Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal
- Select Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project for undergoing training with HCL.
Step II : Submission of Application
Complete in all respect along with self attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to
Application received after the due date shall not be considered. The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade _____”.
Last date to submit application : 21st May 2022