Multiple applications are currently announced by Zulekha Healthcare Group which began its journey in the early ages of the 1960s in UAE by Dr. Zulekha Daud after medical education completion in India. Today it has become one of the leading healthcare brands across the Middle East and still is on an expansion drive. Currently looking for talented, well-disciplined, and highly educated professional staff for the following positions listed below. Now let’s move forward toward the rest of the details below.
|Hospital Name||Zulekha Hospital|
|Job Location||Sharjah & Dubai|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Zulekha Hospital Dubai Staff Nurse Vacancy UAE
Being a Nurse, you are responsible for taking care of sick and injured patients and providing them medical and nursing care for those who are suffering from the sickness. To work as a nurse in any hospital, you are required to have a nursing education or DHA license along with 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role. Please be noted that submitting an application for the nurse will be considered in future openings.
Competitive Salary & Other Lucrative Benefits
- Attractive Salary and Excellent Working Condition.
- Free Sharing Accommodation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Uniform
- Annual Flight Ticket
- 30 days Annual Paid Leave
- 48 Hours Working in a week with a one-day public holiday
- Ophthalmologists must hold MOH/DHA license as Consultant/Specialist Ophthalmologists with 8+ years of experience after a higher degree of qualification. Moreover, 5 Years of minimum experience as a Specialist/Consultant in a reputed hospital.
- Gynecologist preferably Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Gynecologist, CCT, MRCOG, Board Certified with having 10+ years of experience in a reputed hospital.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon preferably MBBS/MS/Fellowship from a recognized medical school with at least 5-10 years of experience since gaining higher qualifications.
- Gastroenterologist preferably Masters/DM in Gastroenterology with having 5+ years of experience in a reputed hospital + ERCP experience is a must. Moreover, MOH/DHA active license/evaluation certificate would be highly preferred.
- Internal Medicine preferably MBBS and MD, board-certified with 10+ years of hospital experience. MOH evaluation/DHA license would also be considered.
How To Apply For Zulekha Hospital Careers?
All valued candidates are requested to take a pen and paper or open a notepad on their mobile phone and note down that Zulekha Hospital is not conducting walk in interviews. Although, you are either walking with your CV or forwarding it to the following email below. Only shortlisted candidates would get notified for an interview.
|Ophthalmologist||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Gynecologist||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Orthopaedic Surgeon||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Gastroenterologist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Internal Medicine||Dubai||View & Apply|