Here is the chance to make you career with Air Arabia Careers Jobs in UAE. Many airline jobs are provided by Air Arabia Careers UAE in Sharjah Dubai & Abu Dhabi, with many benefits so get ready to and be prepare for that opportunities created by Air Arabia Careers in UAE.
Air Arabia Career mainly provide many job vacancies but here are little bit some of vacancies available in Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi state of UAE. So those who are interested for making there careers in Air Arabia go below and check out latest job vacancies. And be passionate while applying for any job mostly in UAE.
All About Air Arabia:-
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport. The airline operates scheduled services to 170 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier, 11 destinations in 8 countries from Ras Al Khaimah, and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria. Air Arabia’s main base is Sharjah International Airport.
There is also a hub in Ras Al Khaimah , Abu Dhabi and focus cities in Alexandria and Casablanca. Air Arabia is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization. Air Arabia (العربية للطيران) was established on 3 February 2003 by an Amiri decree issued by Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, the Ruler of Sharjah and member of the Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates, becoming the first low-fare airline in the Middle East. The airline started operations on 28 October 2003 with the first flight from Sharjah, UAE to Bahrain International Airport. The airline was profitable from the first year of being in business. It launched an initial public offering for 55% of its stock early in 2007
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
- Development Engineer
- Junior Stores Controller
- Manager – Quality Assurance
- Structure & Composite Technician
- Title B1 – Certifying Engineer
- Development Engineer – Propulsion,
- Development Engineer – Aircraft Systems
- Title B1 – Technician
- Engineering Safety Investigator
- Title B1 – Technician Base
- Wheel & Brake Technician
- Synthetic Flight Examiner
- Synthetic Flight Training Instructor
- Commercial Analyst
- Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Call Center Agent
- Experienced Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew
- Tailor (E&M)
- Aircraft Painter
- Coordinator – Medical Administration
- NDT Technician
- SMS Administrator
- Flight Dispatcher (UAE)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Flight Alert Supervisor
- Laboratory Technician
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Technician Trainee
Eligibility Criteria For Air Arabia
- A higher secondary education is required with a good passing result.
- You must have an exceptional command over English; verbal, written and
- Your height and weight not more than the mentioned below.
- Male: HT – 165 cm. WT -68 to 82 kg.
- Female: HT -160 cm WT – 58 to 70 kg.
- If the cabin crew has a nursing experience would be counted as an asset.
- Ability to swim, have a clear skin with no marks and tattoos and medically fit.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Airline Jobs?
If you really want to apply for Air Arabia Jobd In UAE then click on SUBMIT CV ONLINE link given below submit you resume and CV directly to Air Arabia Careers page . go apply fast. All the very best wishes to all of you.