Being gents or ladies master tailors, you must be looking forward to applying for Tailor Jobs in Dubai to pursue a job that makes your life easier by fulfilling your basic life needs. Isn’t it? If yes! Then the following core skills make you eligible such as sewing ladies, gents, garments, leather, men’s shirts, and uniforms. The ideal candidate must be either a high school or graduate pass out with good numbers of stitching experience in a factory or a hospitality industry. If you have that one then you are requested to stick to this post and read the rest in a thorough manner.
|Job Position||Tailor For Gents & Ladies|
|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Master Tailor Job Description
- Must be wearing uniforms while on duty time.
- Daily sign on the attendance registers at the start and at the end of the workday.
- Must be able to know the correct procedure to operate a sewing machine in the laundry.
- Fast in alteration of staff clothes when required.
- Ability to turn old hotel uniforms into new uniforms.
- Ability to keep your desk clean.
- Having either a High School or a Tailoring Certificate as per the availability of jobs.
- Having extensive numbers of prior work experience in a similar role.
- Basic interaction skills over English would be highly preferred.
- Good time management skills at work would also be considered.
- An individual must be hard work, full of ideas, punctual and sincere with the job
How To Apply For Ladies & Gents Tailor Jobs in Dubai?
Let’s move forward to explore the list of vacancies. In order to apply for the listing seen below, you must be passionate about having the necessary qualification and experience. Therefore, you are requested to take a few moments to read the eligibility criteria.
Supermarket Name: LULU Hypermarket
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Experience: With minimum 2 years of experience is required
Age Limit: 20-35 years old
Email CV: [email protected]
Contact #050 5647731
Last Date To Apply: 25th July 2022