Are you still struggling hard to move your career ahead while staying in the field of IT? Then you should be looking forward to applying for IT Jobs in Dubai. Surprisingly, you have found the right job hunting website that will not make you miserable, not even for a while. Therefore, you are requested to stick to this post and take a quick look over the number of jobs below and apply it confidently by mentioning the proper subject line.
|Job Position||IT Assistant/Manager|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||3rd July 2022|
- An individual must hold either bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information science or equivalent field.
- Having extensive numbers of hands-on experience in a similar role would be given preference.
- Having exceptional interaction skills in English both written and verbal.
- Having the following numbers of core skills e.g, problem-solving, troubleshooting, decision making, leadership, organizational, analytical, project management, web platform development software, server operating systems, MSSQL, network analyzers etc.
How To Apply For IT Jobs in Dubai?
Undoubtedly, IT industries have increased drastically across the globe over the past few years. Indeed! it’s the highest and the fastest paying growth job if you take it to the next level. If you are extremely serious about your career and desperately looking forward to giving the right direction to your career.
Then you must have extensive numbers of experience at your fingertips. However, Freshers can also apply as per the availability of jobs. Below you can find the list of vacancies including either with email addresses or contact numbers.
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
IT Administrator (1 no.)
Company Name: Royal Class Group
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Diploma Certification in IT System Administration, Microsoft, Cisco, IT Security or Similar industry certifications
Experience: With minimum 2-3 years of experience
Knowledge: Windows Server 2003 R2 Servers and Desktop products
Core Skills: Communication, Interpersonal & Troubleshooting skills
Salary Range: 3000 – 4000 AED /month
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
- Prepare & maintain documentation and technical specifications for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Make sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for storage planning, and database performance.
Interview Date: 1st July – 4th
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Interview Location: 21st Floor, Binary Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai.