NABARD Recruitment 2022 Out – Interview Only (NO FEES & EXAM) | Download Application Form!!!
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Out;
With High Salary Package!! Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up 01 post of Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO). Last date to apply for the posts on or before 24 June 2022. Candidates who are willing can apply online for the posts.
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development|
|Which Posts||Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO)|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24.06.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in General medicine can also apply and applicant should have a minimum of 02 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- The remuneration of the BMO on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- ₹1000/- per hour for the first 03 years of contractual service and ₹1200/- per hour on completion of 03 years of contractual service.. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the attached format as at Annexure- I. The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of BMO on contract basis’.
- The application should reach the Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Uttarakhand Regional Office Plot No. 42, IT Park, Sahastradhara Road -248013, on or before 24 June 2022. A scanned copy of application with all documents may be sent by mail to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected].
notification and application https://www.nabard.org/auth/writereaddata/CareerNotices/0306222904bmo-ukro.pdf