ARIES Recruitment 2022: Offer For B.E/B.Tech Graduates Apply Online Here!!!
The Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) has released a Job Advertisement for appointing Project Trainee and Project Engineer on a Contract Basis at the location of Nainital (Uttarkhand).The Online Application Form for the Job is attached below along with the Job Notice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 15-06-2022.
ARIES Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)|
|Post Name||Project Trainee and Project Engineer|
The Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) has released a Job Advertisement for appointing 1 Project Trainee (Electronics) and 1 Project Engineer (Electronics) on Contractual Basis of 1 Year (Maybe Extended), at the location of Nainital (Uttarkhand).
ARIES Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation or equivalent Engineering from a Recognized University
- The candidates with R&D Basic knowledge and some experience in Control systems or Mechatronics, Servo controllers or motion controller, Etc are required for the post.
- Applicants with Minimum two years experience in the Relevant Field are Desirable for the Post of Project Engineer
ARIES Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must not exceed the Age Limit of 26 years (as on the last date of receipt of application).
ARIES Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Interview/ Written Exam conducted by the board. The Outstation candidates will be called for interview. The board reserves the right to cancel/modify the interview process at any time.
ARIES Job Salary:
The candidates selected for the post will be given the Salary of Rs. 30,000 per month For the Post of Project Trainee and Salary of Rs. 65,000 per month For the Post of Project Engineer.
How to apply for the ARIES Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must visit the board website: https://www.aries.res.in/aries-0
- Select on the ”Project Position” under the “Opportunities” Column
- Search the job notification under the “Project Position” Column
- Check the job details and eligibility criteria of the post.
- Click on the “Apply” Option available near the Job Post
- Candidates have to Fill the Online Application and Submit it.
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before 15-06-2022.
notification and application https://www.aries.res.in/opportunities/advertisement-project-positions-electronics_2022