UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
Check Vacancy Details, Pay Scale and Download Job Application Form Here!!! The Indian Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is Inviting Application for the Post Private Secretary and Assistant Section Officer on a Deputation Basis The Application Form for the Job is given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 25-07-2022.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Name||Private Secretary and Assistant Section Officer|
UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a Vacancy Circular for Appointing 1 Private Secretary and 1 Assistant Section Officer on a Deputation Basis in the location of Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
UIDAI Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job must have been Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department With Pay Matrix Level 5 to Level 7.
- The candidates with five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 4 to Level 6 are required for the post.
UIDAI Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must not exceed the Age Limit of 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
UIDAI Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Decision of Selection Committee. The Selected Candidates will be Appointed on a Deputation Basis for the Period of 5 Years. The board reserves the right to cancel/modify the interview process at any time.
UIDAI Job Salary:
The candidates selected for the post will be given the Pay Matrix Level-08 per month for Private Secretary Post and Pay Matrix Level-06 For Assistant Section Officer
How to apply for the UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must visit the board website: https://uidai.gov.in/
- Select on the ”Work With UIDAI” Option under the “About US” Column
- Click on the “Deputation/ Contract” Option
- Search for the Job Notification under the “Current Vacancies” Page
- Check the Job Details and Eligibility Criteria of the post.
- Download the Job Application Form Attached along with the job notification.
- The candidates have to send the fully filled application form to the Mentioned Postal Address: Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDA), Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before 25-07-2022.
notification and application form https://uidai.gov.in/images/career/VC_for_UIDAI_State_Office_Ahmedabad.pdf