Dubai Customs Careers 2022 : Its very pleasure to inform you that Dubai Customs is hiring staff now, company has published their vacancies on the Dubai Customs website’s careers page, When we noticed that We were very happy to share with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it in company website too, and this is n free recruitment(there are no any charges) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility.
Disclaimer: Our website is not a recruiter just only an advertiser you can do further things with your own responsibilities. and our team never asks for money, and Never pays anyone for job applications, tests, or interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
Dubai Customs Careers offer you the chance to work for one of the leading Government department of Dubai. A huge range of career options and numerous sectors offer career development and countless professionals have build exceptional careers by working at Dubai Customs. You can read important information on Dubai customs below and apply for the most suitable job by using the given link
• Company Name : Dubai Custom
• Job Location : Across UAE
• Nationality : Selective (Update)
• Education : Equivalent Degree
• Experience : Mandatory
• Salary Range : AED 3500-8500(Depending Upon Position)
• Benefits : Excellent
The customs department of every country plays a major role in its financial and economic development. For over a century, Dubai Customs has played the most crucial role towards Dubai’s economy by not only succeeding as a department but also by hosting other various departments of the Government. So much so that it was called “the Mother of Government Departments”, because other departments were based at the Customs old building and financed through the revenue collected by Customs.
In April 1st, 2001, Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai issued Law No. (1) of 2001 establishing the Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation, i.e. merger of Dubai Customs , Dubai Ports and Free Zone Authorities. This led to a new era of success for Dubai Customs. From here Dubai Customs undertook a reform and modernization program in order to accomplish its goals and objectives while meeting its vision as the leading Customs administration in the world.
You will indeed be lucky to land a job with Dubai Customs Careers. The experience you will gain and the learning and training that you will get by working here will be invaluable to your profession.
JOB TITLE | LOCATION
• Manager – Marine Operations & Maintenance Dubai
• Accountant Dubai
• Data Analyst Dubai
• Policies Expert Dubai
• Senior Specialist – Talent Acquisition Dubai
• Head of engineering services department Dubai
• Computer Engineer Dubai
• Information Security Officer Dubai
• Officer- information Security Operations Centre Dubai
• Mechanical Engineer Dubai
• Electrical Engineer Dubai
• Consultant- Neurosurgery- Rashid Hospital Dubai
• Chief Specialist – Integration & Soft Mobility Dubai
• IT Project Manager * Dubai
• Investigation Clerk Dubai
• Staff Nurse 2- Hatta Hospital Dubai
• Assistant Nurse- Nursing Dept (Hatta Hospital ) Dubai
• Accountant Dubai
• Legal Researcher Dubai
• Chief Engineer – Rail System Maintenance Dubai
• RTA – Talent Pool UAE National Dubai
How to Apply
Use the link given below to apply for jobs at Dubai Customs. Then make your online profile at the Dubai Customs Careers page. You can manually fill in the job application or use your LinkedIn profile. Shortlisted candidates will then get an interview call to take the recruitment process forward.